A guide from the Center for Academic Innovation at the University of Michigan, here’s what you will find in “Adjusting your study habits during COVID”:
- Tips on staying organized: Such as tracking the class plan and upcoming tests or exams.
- Avoiding multitasking: Down sides to multitasking and alternative actions you can take.
- Making the most of video lectures: Specific ways to handle being taught by video.
- Setting a schedule: Ways to keep structure in your learning that usually is naturally provided by being physically in class.
- Trading your strategies for new ones: Adjusting your study routines.
- Working with a group or team: Specific ideas on making working in a group more effective.
- Staying connected to other people: Tips on avoiding becoming isolated.
- Links to other resources.