Traffic will get busier due to the gradual opening of Michigan’s economy, but drivers will find more and more construction zones beginning Monday, May 11.
- I-196 Eastbound lane closures from Market Avenue to US-131 from 9 a.m. Wednesday, May 13, through October 31.
- I-196 Westbound closed for the weekend from US-131 to Market Avenue from 9 p.m. Friday, May 15, till no later than 5 a.m. Monday, May 18. (Detour: 131 south to M-6 west; avoid construction on Market Avenue).
- Ramp closures on westbound I-196 from 9 p.m. Friday, May 15, till no later than 5 a.m. Monday, May 18: Ionia Avenue to I-196 westbound, US-131 southbound to I-196 westbound (Detour: 131 south to M-6 west; avoid construction on Market Avenue); US-131 northbound to I-196 westbound; all ramps on I-196 westbound between Lane Avenue and Market Avenue, including the Market Avenue exit ramp.
- Left lane closed on southbound US-131 at 100th St bridge project
- Monday only, 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Traffic shift on M-21 Fulton Street
- Lane Shift on eastbound and westbound M-21 Fulton St west of Grand River Dr to east of Spaulding Ave Monday, May 11, through Friday, May 15.
- Burton St closed between Division Ave and Jefferson Ave to the east May 11-18.
- Detour: Alger St
- Franklin St closed from just west of US-131 to Grandville Ave May 11-22.
- Detour: Rumsey St using Grandville Ave and Sheridan Ave
- Eastbound lane closure already in place from Allegan County line to Byron Rd Exit 55.
- Westbound lane closure added May 11-22 from Byron Rd Exit 55 to Allegan County line.
- Midday lane closures on eastbound I-196 before the 32nd Ave Exit 62 at Hudsonville
- Monday and Tuesday, May 11-12, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
- Lane closure on southbound US-31 from just south of the Muskegon River at the Business US-31 interchange to just north of I-96 from Tuesday, May 12, through Sunday, May 17.
- Lane closure on northbound US-31 from Hile Rd to Marquette Ave from Thursday, May 14, until 6 a.m. Monday, May 18.
Cork Street at Portage Road
- Cork St closed at Portage Rd extended to June 5.
- Detours: Eastbound and westbound use Miller Rd between Lovers Lane and Emerald Dr.
- Lane closures and traffic shifts continue on Portage Rd at the intersection with limited turns.
- Lane closures and flag control for repaving M-66 north of Baseline Rd May 11-22.