GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — During the construction season, Mondays usually see new road projects pop up.
Here’s what popped up this Monday, September 13, and is ongoing this weekend.
US-131, Kent County
- US-131 at 100th Street.
- Ramp closed from 100th Street to US-131 northbound.
- Monday, Sept. 13, through September 27.
- Detour: Use 84TH Street ramp.
US-131 Montcalm County
- Lane closures on US-131 northbound and southbound between 22 Mile in Kent County and Cannonsville Road in Montcalm County
- Monday, Sept. 13, through October 15, 5 p.m.
- No lane closures on the weekends.
I-196 Ottawa County
- Lane closures and traffic shifts I-196 eastbound and westbound between 32nd Avenue and Byron Road
- Monday, Sept. 13, through Nov. 12.
I-94 BS Kalamazoo County
- Lane closures for repaving I-94 Business Spur/Amvet Memorial Parkway between I-94 and King Highway.
- Monday, Sept. 13, through September 24.