WEST MICHIGAN — The effects of social distancing and the mandate from state government due to the COVID-19 pandemic have put local restaurants in a precarious position.
Without the ability to allow dine-in service, many fear the slow down in business could have long-lasting effects, including causing some to shut down.
A website called Dining At A Distance was recently launched that provides an ever-growing list of restaurants that are offering curbside and/or delivery options during the pandemic crisis. Here is the link to Grand Rapids' current listings.
FOX 17 also asked our social media followers and business owners to submit their information if they offered carry-out, curbside or delivery.
The list below is what we received. We've done our best to confirm this information, but please check and call ahead to ensure they are offering these services. Please continue to follow us on Facebook to get even more information.
Don't forget! You can support local businesses, and tip generously if you can.
Restaurants from our social media post are listed alphabetically.
- 76th Street Diner: Byron Center - 24-hour carry-out, full menu. Delivery for large orders and breakfast served all hours.
- Bird Dogs: Jenison - Takeout, curbside and delivery
- Bowen's Family Restaurant: Delton - Carry-out and curbside pickup
- Brass Ring Brewing: Grand Rapids - Takeout and delivery. Minimum $20 order. 3-7 p.m.
- Carrabba's: Grandville - Pickup and delivery. Order online at carrabbas.com. Use code SPRING15 to receive 15% off your order.
- Cheshire Kitchen: Grand Rapids - Carry-out and delivery. Tuesday thru Saturday 9-2 p.m.
- Circle Inn Restaurant: Shelbyville - Window pickup 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Breakfast (all day), lunch, dinner
- The Corner Bar: Rockford - Hot dog takeout from 11 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Lunch from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Dinner from 4:30-7:30 p.m. online or through Five Star Food Express Rockford
- Dickey's BBQ Pit: Jenison, Rockford, Muskegon, Kalamazoo - Carry-out, curbside, delivery (free through website) 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Fazolis: Numerous - Drive thru, online carryout, delivery through GrubHub, DoorDash, UberEats 10:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Frankie V's: Wyoming - Takeout or delivery. Call 616-532-8998
- Garden Patch: Sparta - Takeout only. 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m.- 4 p.m. Sunday
- Hopcat: Numerous - Carry-out or delivery through DoorDash. To-go menu items only.
- Hudsonville Lounge: Hudsonville - Lunch menu takeout 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Log Cabin Lounge: Grand Rapids - Takeout or delivery through DoorDash and GrubHub
- Mayan Buzz Cafe: Grandville, Okemos - Takeout only from 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- The Old Goat: Alger Heights - Takeout orders. Limited menu of pizza, soup, salad and a few sandwiches. Call for orders 288-6976
- Panera Bread: Numerous - To-go orders. All cafes 6 a.m.-9 p.m. except Rivertown Mall, which is holding shorter hours.
- Pietro's: Grand Rapids - Takeout from 12-9 p.m.
- Real Food Cafe: Alger Heights - Carry-out from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Free cinnamon roll or muffin with breakfast orders. Free cookie with lunch orders
- Riverside Cafe: Bellevue - Carry-out
- Root Cafe, Coffeehouse, and Spirits: Fennville - Takeout from 8:30 a.m.-7 p.m. Free delivery to within 15 minutes of Fenville from 12-5 p.m.
- Russ's Restaurant: Grand Rapids - Drive thru and carry-out 11 a.m.-8 p.m. for 28th Street location
- Sajo's Pizza: Delton - Pickup and delivery
- San Chez Bistro: Grand Rapids - Brunch menu pickup from 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
- TGIFridays: Grandville, Grand Rapids, Kentwood - Takeout from 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Thornapple Ktichen: Middleville - Takeout for breakfast, lunch, dinner from 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Van's Pastry Shoppe: Grand Rapids - Counter service and delivery 6 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Wolfgang's: Grand Rapids - To-go orders. New hours 7:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Place orders over the phone at 454-5776 or 719-1844.
- Zivio: Alger Heights - Delivery through Grubhub and receive an additional 25% off your total order. 11 a.m.- 8 p.m.