Chugging egg nog lands man in hospital

Posted at 9:57 AM, Dec 24, 2014
and last updated 2014-12-24 09:57:34-05

PROVO, Utah — An impromptu chug of an entire carton of egg nog put a Utah County man in the hospital because he aspirated some of it, reports KSL-TV.

“It was rough,” the station quotes Ryan Roche. “Eggnog: not ideal for the lungs.”

Roche posted a video of his stunt on YouTube:

He landed in the hospital for three days because the egg nog that got into his lungs started an infection.

(Read more in the original article.)