CEDAR SPRINGS, Mich. (March 5, 2014) — While computers and other technology are taking over as far as ways that people do their reading, some still love the feel and smell of a good book in their hands.
To observe March is Reading Month, I went on the hunt for the best places to score a good read for cheap!
Get a library card!
- The Kent District Libraryhas an amazing selection, not only on the shelves but you can download free eBooks and eMagazines, too!
Traveler’s Trunk, 25 S. Main St, Cedar Springs, Mich:
- Owned by local author/publisher Amanda Litz
- Used books in amazing condition, many only read once!
- Cost between $1 to $5
- Litz has authored six children’s books that sell between $3.99 and $6.99 that you can buy at her store or Amazon.com
- Book Trade-in-Program: Bring in your gently used books for store credit!
Great online resources: