HOLLAND, Mich. — Three road closures in the Holland and Zeeland areas are sending drivers onto detours that will last for several weeks.
96th Avenue under I-196
- Closed until late June for work on the I-196 bridges.
- Take 88th Avenue via the I-196 Business Loop and Adams Street.
32nd Street between Pine Avenue and Van Raalte
- Closed through July 3.
- Washington Avenue open through the 32nd Street intersection.
- Intersection of 32nd Street and Washington Avenue/Michigan Avenue closed June 24 to July 3.
- Washington Avenue south of 32nd Street closed July 8 through end of August.
24th Street between Lincoln Avenue and Apple Avenue
- Closed until July 9.
- 24th Street will be closed between Apple Avenue and US-31 July 9 through August 6.
- Resurfacing will finish the project on 24th Street between Lincoln Avenue and US-31 between August 19 through August 23.