NewsLocal News


No injuries after early morning house fire near South Haven

Chimney Fire
Posted at 8:42 AM, Mar 27, 2022
and last updated 2022-03-27 09:24:24-04

GRAND JUNCTION, Mich. — A Grand Junction family is safe after an early morning house fire.

South Haven Emergency Service Crews were called to a home on Baseline Road at 4:25 Sunday morning.

Emergency crews say when they arrived, the fire had spread to the walls and roof.

The family was able to evacuate the house without incident. The cat and dog were found safe.

The Red Cross was also called to the house to help the family.