WAYLAND — Three employees at Gun Lake Casino have tested positive for coronavirus.
Casino officials say one of them has not been at the casino since March 16 and they confirmed two others tested positive for the virus through routine tests and contact tracing.
Officials say they are committed to providing team members with information to keep them safe and healthy.
Below are guidelines they are following during the pandemic:
Team Members with a positive test result are required to self-quarantine for a minimum of 14 days and receive a negative Coronavirus test before returning to the property.
- All Team Members identified through contact tracing in close contact with a positive case are notified immediately, required to self-quarantine for a minimum of 14 days and remain off property until a negative Coronavirus test result is received.
- Gun Lake Casino utilizes heightened testing requirements for all Team Members working in guest-facing roles. This higher volume, regular testing pattern further protects both Team Members and Guests by providing early detection.
- Gun Lake Casino has completed a terminal cleaning protocol for all key areas and will remain open and continue to monitor the situation.
- The Allegan County Health Department and Tribal Health and Human Services (HHS) are immediately informed of all presumptive positive and confirmed cases.
- Gun Lake Casino works alongside the Allegan County Health Department and Tribal Health and Human Services (HHS) to comply with all requirements and guidelines when informing the public of positive Coronavirus cases.
For more information visit https://gunlakecasino.com/play-it-safe