KALAMAZOO, Mich. — The City of Kalamazoo has new mobile food vendor guidelines for 2020, and Friday they're hosting a free webinar to teach them.
The class is a "How To" for street food operators, and will be a live webinar taking place from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
During the webinar there will be a panel discussion from experts including-
• Scott Brooks & Jim Williams – Safety expectations (licensing, inspections, and safe operation on the sidewalks and public right-of-way)
• Pete Eldridge – The new Food Truck Ordinance
• Sonja VanderVeen - Central City Parking – The use of meters and reservations
• Vern Johnson - Kalamazoo County Health Department – Vending Expectations – Keeping Everyone Safe
• Ashton Anthony - City Of Kalamazoo Department of Parks and Recreation - Parks and Recreation Guidelines
• Maria Dacoba - Food Truck Association – from the newly forming Food Truck Association to talk about their organizational benefits.
To register, click here.