LAGRANGE TOWNSHIP, Mich — Two bothers were hospitalized in critical condition after being electrocuted Saturday.
Thirty-one year-old Austin and the 19 year-old Lane Francis were moving a sail boat on Dailey Road when the mast hit a power line running to the house. Both men were pulled away from the boat by rescuers. First responders started CPR and used AED's on both men, later flying them to South Bend Memorial Hospital.
Cass County Sheriff's Deputies are investigating but their initial report called it an accident.