Sometimes the tools used to make special holiday drinks are also the perfect gift.
Nate Blury, owner of the Original Tin Cup, shares recipes for a couple of festive beverages for the cocktail lover in your life.
If you're looking for last-minute gifts for the cocktail aficionado in your life, consider these items from Nate's Holiday Gift Guide:
- Cocktail Shaker
- Ice Tray
- Let's Stay at Home Kit
- Kid's Food Basket Set from Art of The Table
Long Road -Walnut Sour
· In a cocktail shaker with ice, combine 1.5 ounces of Cognac
· 1 ounce of Long Road Nocino Walnut Liqueur,
· 3/4 ounce of lemon juice
· 1/4 ounce of simple syrup
· Add a dash of Angostura bitters.
Shake all that up, strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice, and garnish with a thin lemon wheel.
· 1 1/2 ounces El’ Bandido Yankee Tequila
· 1/2 ounce cranberry juice
· 1 ounce lime juice
· 1 ounce orange liqueur (I am using Long Road Orange)
· 1 ounce club soda
· fresh cranberries and lime wedges (for garnish)
Find more recipes like this and more by visiting Nate's Facebook group, DrinkGR.