1. One of the biggest street parties honoring St. Patrick's Day in Grand Rapids is postponed.
"Barfly Ventures," organizers of Irish on Ionia, said per recommendations from local and state officials, it'll now be moved to late summer.
The date and times will be out in the coming months.
If you've already bought tickets, you can hold on to them for the new date or request a refund.
2. Even items like tax deadlines could be pushed back beyond April 15 because of coronavirus.
Those discussions are happening between the treasury department and white house.
This comes as house democrats wrote to the internal revenue service commissioner for an update on how the coronavirus outbreak could impact the agency.
Last week, the treasury secretary said a delay has been discussed, but not something they were considering at the moment.
3. Fans of Chick-Fil-A will be happy to know its signature sauce may soon be easier to come by.
Next month, bottles of Chick-Fil-A sauce and Polynesian sauce will be for sale, but only in some Florida stores like Publix, Target, and Walmart.
A 16-ounce bottle will cost around $3, but the good news is all proceeds will go to Chick-Fil-A's scholarship fund for employees.
The restaurant hopes to eventually roll them out nationally.
4. There's a new kind of hairstyle for cats, and it's going viral.
It's called #DinoCat, and pictures are floating all over Instagram.
As you can see, pet owners are having their pet's hair down the center of their backs in a different lengths to make it look like Dino Fins.
But many are questions whether it's cute or awkward.
5. Girl Scouts are valued, even though people give them all kinds of credit for their delicious cookies, it goes beyond that. It's National Girl Scout Day!
March 12 recognizes the group and the millions of girls who are members.
The Girl Scouts of America was founded on March 12, 1912, which makes this year it's 108th birthday.
The organization began as a way for girls to take part in service projects and outdoor adventures.
Support them by volunteering to be a leader, donate to your local troop, or buy more cookies.