The next great golf player could be living in your household, and those skills can be discovered or fine-tuned at Maple Hill Golf's junior golf summer programs.
Summer Junior Programs at Maple Hill Golf provide an excellent opportunity for youth of all ages and abilities to improve their technical skills, develop strong course management and learn golf in a fun, supportive, and positive environment. Every program is designed to help your junior become a leader on and off the course.
Maple Hill Golf offers programs to the following age groups:
- Pee Wee Program- Ages 7 and under
- Beginner Program- Ages 7 and up
- Junior Intermediate League- Ages 8-17
- Junior Advanced Academy- Ages 11-17
- Girl's High School Golf Camp- Ages 13-17
Programs cost starting at $75.
To learn more about these programs or to sign up, visit maplehillgolf.com/jr-programs.