Bored with the same old thing for dinner or an appetizer? Greek food is something that's not a common dish to be served in the kitchen, until now!
Chef Jenn Fillenworth, also known as Jenny with the Good Eats, is dishing out the details of Greek cuisine by sharing her recipe for Greek Meatballs.
Greek Meatball Recipe
Makes 30-34 meatballs
- ½ cup red onion, grated
- ½ cup green pepper, small dice
- 1.5lbs ground beef or lamb (or a mix)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon all-spice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black pepper
For more recipes and to learn about Chef Jenn, visit jennywiththegoodeats.com.