It’s New Year’s Resolution time, and making a successful resolution may be just what you need to put the chaos of 2020 behind you.
Former lawyer-turned-life coach Shari Leidshares her expert tips to help you succeed in setting and achieving your goals and intentions for the year ahead.
As a life coach, Leid says many of her clients spend one or two sessions to discover and develop their goals for the upcoming year. To change gears for 2021, Shari created a framework for clients and herself to successfully achieve your resolutions.
There are five questions you should ask yourself when created a New Year's resolution:
- What would you like to work on in 2021?
- What goal, specifically, would you like to have achieved by the end of the year?
- How will we know we’ve been successful by the end of the year? In other words, what will be our measure of success?
- Why is achieving this resolution important to you?
- What do you believe you need to address or resolve in order to achieve this resolution?
This framework is a powerful guide to setting and visualizing goals, and Shari suggests using it as you move towards setting resolutions for the New Year.
To learn more, visit her website animperfectlyperfectlife.com.