1. The final debate between Republican Presidential hopeful Donald Trump and Democratic hopeful Hillary Clinton happened Wednesday night.
The two discussed policy, illegal immigration, and the WikiLeaks hack of Clinton’s emails.
The most talked about moment was when Donald trump refused to say whether he would accept the results of the election.
2. Students at Burton Elementary got brand new iPads Thursday morning.
After winning a grant all the way back in 2014, each student will receive a brand new iPad Air.
The day will be “Apple-themed” from beginning to end with an apple themed breakfast, a parade with teachers walking on a red carpet, a special assembly, and go to class with the iPads waiting.
The grant from Apple was worth $1 million. Back in March, Burton got MacBooks for teachers, 32 T.V.s, and more.
3. The Obama Administration announced new regulations for airlines, just in time for holiday travel.
Topping the list is a requirement for airlines to refund baggage fees if bags become “substantially delayed.”
Airlines also have to clearly mark all fees for seat assignments, boarding preference, and luggage.
They’ll also have to collect more information on late flights, mishandled bags, and damaged wheelchairs.
4. The Chicago Cubs returned to form against the Dodgers Wednesday night, evening the NLCS 2-2.
After getting shut out two games in a row, they needed to make a statement in last night’s game four, and they did.
In the fourth inning they scored four runs, another in the fifth, and later in the sixth inning they scored five more.
The Cubs won game four with a final score of 10-2.
Meanwhile the American League Championship is over with the Cleveland Indians beating the Toronto Blue Jays, securing their spot in the World Series.
5. Corn Mazes are popping up all over the country, but a lot of them have a special theme this year.
“Peanuts” themed mazes are showing up in various fields celebrating the 50th anniversary of “It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!”
There are more than 90 of them across the country. The closest one in Michigan is at Robinette’s Apple Haus and Winery in Grand Rapids, showing Snoopy with the Red Baron.