What are they?
- Confidence bias: Thinking you know the stock market when you don't.
- Confirmation bias: You find data that backs up what you already believe
- Anchoring: Setting a price in your head that means something only to you
- Loss aversion: You refuse to get rid of poorly performing investments
- Mental accounting: You play your money in mental boxes, which determines your decisions
- Recency bias: You only remember what just happened
Forest Hill Financial
3210 Eagle Run Dr. NE, Suite 104
Grand Rapids, Michigan