GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Concrete repairs on westbound I-96 will cause the closure of a lane and three ramps at the interchange of I-96 and US-131 on the north side of town.
Detours will be in effect through Thursday afternoon, August 14.
- Right lane closed from the Grand River to Alpine Avenue
- Ramp closed from westbound I-96 to northbound US-131
- Ramp closed from westbound I-96 to southbound US-131
- Detour: West on I-96, exit at Alpine Avenue, return to eastbound I-96 to US-131
- Ramp closed from southbound US-131 to westbound I-96
- Detour: South to Ann Street, exit, return to northbound US-131, get in left lanes for I-96.
More new construction
New projects began August 8 and begin August 11:
56th Street, Holland
- Bridge closed over I-196 through September 24
Detour: Use 64th Street, Washington Avenue/Blue Star Highway, and 143rd Avenue
US-131 at Stadium Drive
- Ramp closed from southbound US-131 to westbound Stadium Drive
- Ramp closed from eastbound Stadium Drive to southbound US-131
- Through August 29
- Detour: Use M-43 W. Main Street interchange