Everyone Out After Mobile Home Fire

Posted at 9:40 AM, Sep 01, 2013
and last updated 2013-09-01 09:40:03-04

WYOMING, Mich.- A mobile home caught fire early Sunday morning around 5 a.m. sending residents running from the building.

It happened in the 900 block of Tarpon Avenue SW. One of the people inside says the fire was so intense in the front of the home that another person had to kick out a window in the back to get out. They say there was no smoke detectors in the home.

Fire officials say the mobile home is a total loss.