FENWICK, Mich. — The DeGram family has lost their home for the fifth time in three years, and officials say it was arson.
Officials say they are not investigating the DeGrams, who have been living in their shed since when the house was burned to the ground on Friday.
Garrit DeGram said he was in the process of rebuilding the home after a fire in January when the house burned completely last week. Firefighters had ruled the January fire as accidental, though the family has their doubts.
DeGram said the family will rebuild. “I won’t give up,” he said.