GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Vodka Pasta at Soaring Eagle
- Saturday, February 22, 7:00 p.m.
- Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort in Mt. Pleasant will host a special Vodka & Pasta night, featuring live music, tastes of Italian and pasta-themed dishes from the area restaurants along with 5oz. specialty Vodka drinks in the Entertainment Hall.
- Event is 21+ only.
- General admission as well as VIP packages are available here.
Winter Beer Fest
- Michigan Brewers Guild will hold the 15th Annual Winter Beer Festival, February 22, 1:00 p.m. -6:00 p.m. at Fifth Third Ballpark in Comstock Park.
- The one day event will feature over 130 breweries with samples of over 800 beers as well as local bands, ice sculptures, and more.
- Admission tickets are $55 and include 15 taste tokens, designated driver tickets also available for $5.
- This is one of five beer events held by the Michigan Brewers Guild.
- This is an outdoor event so remember to dress for the weather.
#MtPSnowDay Instagram Contest
- The Mt. Pleasant Area Convention & Visitors Bureau is currently accepting entries for their annual winter snowy photo Instagram contest.
- Share photos of local winter scenes or your favorite winter activities for the chance to win a prize of $100 in gift cards to local businesses.
- Use #MtPSnowDay and tag @mtpleasantcvb to enter. Entries will be accepted through February 26, winner will be announced Feb. 27 via Facebook & Instagram.
Kids, Crafts, and Critters
- Join the Coopersville Farm Museum 10:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. the last Saturday of every month for some family fun, kids crafts, and a visit with some of the museum critters.
- Fun for all ages, this month’s event will be held Feb. 29 and include a chili cook off and live music.
- Click here for event info and activiites for upcoming Kids, Crafts, & Critters dates.