LANSING, Mich. — The State of Michigan has found nine more presumptive positive cases of COVID-19.
Michigan’s total now sits at 25 after the cases were announced Friday night. In total, 13 presumptive positives have been confirmed on Friday.
The latest cases include:
- A man in Bay County with a domestic travel history
- A woman in Charlevoix County with an international travel history
- A woman in Detroit with an international travel history
- A man in Macomb County with an international travel history
- Two women and a man from Oakland County; one with international travel history and two unknown histories
- Two women from Wayne County; one with domestic travel history and another without any travel history
The presumptive positive cases will need to be sent to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for confirmation.
Starting at 9 a.m. on Saturday, Michigan residents can call a hotline at 1-888-535-6136 to ask health-related questions about COVID-19.