GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — As reported previously, the heavily used ramp from Lake Michigan Drive to eastbound I-196 will be closing this week for the entire construction season.
Meanwhile, a portion of I-196 will be closed this weekend:
- Ramp closure from Lake Michigan Drive to eastbound I-196 from 9 a.m. May 27 to Oct. 31. (Map)
- Lane closure on eastbound I-196 from Market Avenue to US-131 now through Oct. 31 (Map)
- Freeway closed on eastbound I-196 from Lake Michigan Drive to US-131 from 9 p.m. Friday, May 29 until no later than 5 a.m. Monday, June 1. (Map)
- Lane closure on eastbound I-196 from Fuller Avenue to I-96 through mid-August. (Map)
- Knapp Street closed between Dean Lake Avenue and Leffingwell Avenue May 26-28. Detour: 3 Mile Rd (Map)
- Northbound Oakland Drive closed between Howard Street and Whites Road from May 27 through Oct. 2 for water main work and road construction. Detour: Westnedge Avenue and Park Street. (Map)
- Lane closure on northbound US-31 from Hile Road to Marquette Avenue May 27-29.
- Lane closure on southbound US-31 from the interchange at US-31 Business Route just south of the Muskegon River flats to Hile Road just north of I-96 May 27-29.