WASHINGTON — Six people from Michigan were arrested during Wednesday’s riots in the U.S. Capitol.
Police logs show the following individuals were arrested:
- John Parker, 64, arrested for curfew violation and unlawful entry
- Logan Grimes, 25, arrested for carrying a pistol without a license, possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device and possession of unregistered ammunition
- Shawn Floyd, 44, arrested for curfew violation
- Matthew Staley, 44, arrested for curfew violation
- Micah Femia, 36, arrested for curfew violation
- Ryan Williams, 29, arrested for curfew violation
Washington, D.C. had a curfew in place following the rioting and protests at the U.S. Capitol as Congress met to certify President-elect Joe Biden’s win.
See the full police log here.
READ MORE: DC Police Chief: Two pipe bombs, cooler with Molotov cocktails found on Capitol grounds
READ MORE: Democrat and Republican representatives call on Pence to invoke 25th Amendment
READ MORE: Gretchen Whitmer and Rick Snyder call for unity after violent protests on Capitol Hill