ALLEGAN, Mich. — Perrigo Company PLC, along with Perrigo Company Charitable Foundation, are donating $400,000 and $216,000 worth of products to help with the covid-19 response.
The $616,000 worth of donations with be divided up among several organizations that help meet the needs of people effected by coronavius.
According to Perrigo,
- $200,000 will go to Kids Food Basket.
- $50,000 will go to the Allegan County Food Pantry
- $50,000 and $16,000 in product will go to Meals on Wheels
- $200,000 in product will go to Feeding America West Michigan
- and $100,000 will go to the American Red Cross
Perrigo says this is their first step to a larger global response.