ALLEGAN, Mich. — A schedule of five COVID-19 testing events has been set in Allegan County for July, and another one in early August.
The events are cosponsored by the Allegan County Health Department and Intercare Community Network:
- July 2: Fennville Elementary School; 8 Memorial Dr., Fennville
- July 9: Hamilton High School; 4911 136th Ave., Hamilton
- July 16: Wayland Union Schools; 870 E. Superior St., Wayland
- July 23: Plainwell Middle School; 720 Brigham St., Plainwell
- July 30: Otsego Middle School; 540 Washington St., Otsego
- August 6: Allegan High School; 1560 Lincoln Rd, Allegan
The cost of testing will be charged to an individual’s insurance provider. Individuals tested will not be charged out-of-pocket fees. If an individual has no medical insurance, the cost will be paid by a program that pays for testing and treatment for people without medical insurance.
If an individual has health insurance, the lab cost of testing will be charged to the individual’s health insurance. An individual may eventually receive a bill for any costs not covered by medical insurance.