KALAMAZOO, Mich. — Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety (KDPS) will be visiting seven Kalamazoo locations to recruit people to pursue careers with KDPS.
Officers will discuss the hiring process at each location hands-on.
The current recruitment application opened Aug. 11, 2021 and closes Aug. 29, 2021
At each location, Public Safety Officers will be on-hand to discuss the hiring process and encourage residents to pursue a career with the Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety.
A list of the locations KDPS recruitment tour will make stops at can be found below:
· D & W, 2103 Parkview Ave., Kalamazoo @ 12:00 pm
· University Commons, 4620 Stadium Dr., Kalamazoo @ 12:45 pm
· Westwood Plaza, 4702 W. Main St., Kalamazoo @ 1:30 pm
· Park Street Market, 512 N. Park St., Kalamazoo @ 2:15 pm
· East Main Food and Beverage, 1614 E. Main St., Kalamazoo @ 3:00 pm
· Bronson Park, 200 S. Rose St., Kalamazoo @ 3:45 pm
· Town and Country, 1824 Portage St., Kalamazoo @ 4:30 pm
Those interested can begin the application process for Public Safety Officer Recruit can do so online.