GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Minor flooding along the Grand River is closing some of the surrounding roads as the water rises over them.
As of Monday, the Kent County Road Commission had multiple areas blocked off and said the list is expected to grow.
So far, the list includes:
- Division Avenue between 7 Mile Road and Hayes Street
- Ashley Avenue between M-44 and 7 Mile Roadd
- Cherry Valley between 76th and 84th streets
- Timpson Avenue north of 84th Street
- 92nd Street between Hanna Lake and Kalamazoo Avenue
- McPherson Street between Lincoln Lake Road and Alden Nash Avenue
- McPherson Street between Alden Nash Avenue and Parnell Avenue
- Konkle Drive off Jupiter Avenue
- Riverpoint at Indian
- Forest Ridge at Coit
- Bailey Park at Purchase
- Canright at Briggs
- 4 Mile Road at Briggs