GRAND RAPIDS — Tree Runner Adventure Park announced they are opening May 30.
Organizers say TreeRunner is following safety protocols and social distancing guidelines as recommended by local, state and national health officials, to create a safe environment for guests.
They also say they're thankful the outdoor park provides a great opportunity to improve physical and mental health.
This weekend the park will be open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both Saturday and Sunday and starting June 8, the park will be open through Labor Day.
Staff and guests are required to have their temperatures checked before entering the park.
Park rules are listed below:
● Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the park.
● Implementing an increase in cleaning and disinfecting protocols of all equipment and restrooms.
● Face coverings required of all climbers and staff.
● Cashless payments and “no touch” policies where possible.
● One-time use gloves available to every climber.
● One person at a time on a platform.
● Guests and staff are encouraged to stay home and will not be admitted it they are showing signs of illness or have been in contact with an individual who is ill.
● Please check TreeRunnerWestBloomfield.com Facebook, Instagram for the most up to date information regarding our hours of operation.