Tis the season for holiday parties, where there's bound to be cocktails a-plenty. Save time and enjoy the holiday parties you're attending or hosting this year by "batching cocktails" instead of mixing one drink at a time.
Nate Blury from the Original Tin Cup stopped by once again to share holiday recipes to enjoy.
White Christmas Margaritas
- 1 (14-oz.) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 12 oz. G4 tequila
- 8 oz. Clockwork Orange Liquor
- 1/2 c. lime juice
- 2 c. ice
- 1 lime, (sliced into rounds for garnish)
- Lime wedge
- Sugar (for rimming glass)
- Cranberries, for garnish
Peppermint Bark Hot Chocolate
- 8 c. whole milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 c. Semisweet Chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. Lake Life Vodka
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Crushed candy canes (for Garnishes)
Put the milk, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, vodka, vanilla extract, peppermint extract, and salt in a 7-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on high 2 hours or until combined, whisking vigorously halfway through to help chocolate melt. Switch to warm for serving. Set out whipped cream and crushed candy canes, for topping.
For more recipes, or stocking-stuffer gift ideas, visit originaltincup.com.
Viewers can use the code FOX17 at checkout for an exclusive discount.