Listen to world-renowned artists and local musicians from the comfort of your own couch! St. Cecilia Music Center's Winter Virtual Concerts are a great way to support the venue while also staying safe during the pandemic.
Here is the winter concert lineup, which can be streamed on their respective dates via their website:
Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center Virtual Concerts
· The Brandenburg Concertos – January 7, 2021
· Mendelson, Liszt & Field featuring Pianist Gloria Chien – February 11, 2021
· Schumann, Shostakovich & More featuring Violist Paul Neubauer – March 18, 2021
· CMS Brahms & Dvorák featuring Violinist Ani Kavafian – April 1, 2021
All CMS virtual concerts are free to view on the SCMC website beginning the date they air and for seven days after.
Folk Series Concerts
· Mariza Sings Amália – Live Streamed – January 29, 2021 – Tickets $40 with 48-hour viewing
· Judy Collins – Live Streamed – February 12, 2021- Tickets $40 with 48-hour viewing
· Kat Edmonson – March 4, 2021 – Free on SCMC Facebook and YouTube Channel
Jazz Virtual Concerts
· Christian McBride & Edgar Meyer – February 25, 2021 – Tickets $15
Many of these concerts are free, so donations to SCMC are encouraged.
Many of these virtual concerts can be enhanced with special wine and cheese goodie bags from Martha’s Vineyard delivered to your home the day of the concert. All proceeds from the Martha’s Vineyard concert package purchase benefit SCMC thanks to the generosity of Kameel at Martha’s Vineyard! Priced at $65, each package includes one bottle of wine - a red, white or bubbly - and a block of aged Gouda cheese, Blue Crab Bay Company sea salt peanuts, fig spread, Nantucket Baking Company crackers, Terra veggie chips and gourmet chocolate. Click here to purchase the Martha’s Vineyard SCMC concert package.
Learn more about these concerts and more, visit scmc-online.org.