Pumpkin Pie Martini
· 3 oz. vanilla vodka
· 1.5 oz. pumpkin spice creamer
· 1.5 oz. Rum Chata
· 1 whipped cream
· 1 sprinkle pumpkin pie spice
· 1 honey
Thanksgiving Whiskey Sour
· 2 ounces whiskey
· 3 ounces apple cider
· 1 Juice of 1 lemon
· pinch pumpkin pie spice
· lots of ice
1. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and add plenty of ice. Shake well until mixed and ice cold.
2. Strain and pour into your cocktail glass filled with fresh ice. Garnish with an apple slicem, sprig of rosemary or anything festive and fallish. Cheers!
Thanksgiving Mocktail Punch
· 1/2 Gallon Apple Cider
· 2 cans Ginger Ale
· 1 Red Apple, sliced thin
· 1 Green Apple, sliced thin
· 1 Navel Orange, sliced thin
· 1 cup Fresh/Frozen Cranberries
· 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- In a pitcher add 2 cups apple cider.
- Whisk in pumpkin pie spice until any clumps are gone, then add the rest of the apple cider.
- Add in your ginger ale or champagne.
- Add apples, oranges, and cranberries to the jar and stir gently.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving cold in garnished glasses.
- Will keep for 3-4 days in the fridge in an airtight container.