- 1 lb fillet of wild salmon (Use code TRAILTOHEALTH for $15 off Wild Alaskan Seafood or 10% your order of Vital Choice)
- 3 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- Divided salt, to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon onion powder
- 1 lemon, cut into a wedge
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F (163 C).
2. Place the salmon skin-side down in a baking pan. Top with 1 tablespoon of the butter or coconut oil and season with the salt to taste. Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through and easily flaked with a fork.
3. Remove the salmon from the oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes. Flake the salmon with your hands or pulse in a food processor a few times, being careful not to over pulse.
4. Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until smooth. Add the flaked salmon, almond flour, parsley, dill, garlic powder and onion powder, and mix until combined. Divide and shape into six, 3-inch patties with your hands or a burger press.
5. Heat the remaining coconut oil in a skillet set over medium heat. Cook the patties for 3-5 minutes per side or until lightly browned.
6. Serve the patties with the lemon wedges.
For more of these recipes, visit trailtohealth.com.