1. Curious about the Art Van Liquidation Sale? Their website is finally updated saying the sale actually began this past weekend.
Reach the customer service line from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Deposit refunds will be given in the form of in-store credit. Discounts on furniture are different than those on mattress prices.
Customers can choose to wait for a refund until after the liquidation, but a cash refund isn't guaranteed.
2. One Grand Rapids school is hoping to get more students to play tennis.
Grand Rapids Public Schools was one of three city schools nationwide to be chosen by the United States Tennis Association to run this pilot program.
Instructors will visit local schools to teach teachers, and kids the basics. They'll offer students a chance to play with their friends after school.
The USTA is also offering up to $100,000 to renovate tennis courts across the city.
3. You can now bet on your favorite sports in Michigan.
Three casinos in Detroit will be taking advantage soon. Once approved, the Detroit Casinos will begin on-site sports wagering on Wednesday just in time for March Madness.
The Gaming Control Board will not regulate wagering at the Casinos.
The board is still developing other administrative rules for online sports betting, but they should be final by early 2021.
4. Get ready for a spectacular view! The first super moon of 2020 will light up the sky tonight, known as the Worm Moon.
Super Moons happen when the moon is at its closest approach to Earth in orbit.
The moon will seem bigger and brighter at night.
If it's too cloudy tonight, good news! The phenomenon will appear through early Wednesday.
5. "No bunny knows Easter better than Cadbury!" But the next Cadbury bunny isn't a bunny at all, he's a dog!
One of the finalist, Lieutenant Dan is stealing the show, but he was born a little different.
The Ohio Coonhound is named after the character in "Forrest Gump" who lost his legs in combat.
Besides Lieutenant Dan, there's a mini-horse, pig, llama, hamster, a duck, and two cats. None of the finalists are actually rabbits.
Fans have the chance to vote on Cadbury's website.
Besides being the star of a new TV commercial, the winner gets $5,000.