1. Voters are going to the polls today, casting their ballots in the Presidential Primary but also deciding on local issues.
Polls are now open and close at 8 p.m. Find a polling place and view a sample ballot by visiting the Michigan Secretary of State's voter information center website.
A few other states have primaries today but Michigan is the top prize with 125 delegates.
2. A new therapy puppy has joined AMR West Michigan.
Hope is an 11-week old golden doodle. She will serve as a support animal for EMT's and local emergency responders.
Her training will start in late March, and plan to have her ready for duty by October.
The chose a golden doodle because of their temperament, their intelligence, and their ease to train.
Along with that, they are hypoallergenic, which will allow her to be taken into medical facilities.
3. Amazon's first fulfillment facility in West Michigan is now open for business.
The huge building on 68th Street and Patterson in Gaines Township had its first day of operation on Sunday.
Hundreds of people have been hired to work inside the more than 800,000-square-foot facility.
They are now busy packaging thousands of items to ship across the area.
Amazon says there are still positions available that include a $15 minimum wage, 401K, and a program that helps to pay for college tuition.
4. Get a jump start on St. Patrick's Day Fun! This weekend is the 10th annual Irish on Ionia in downtown Grand Rapids.
The party kicks off at 11 a.m. on Saturday on Ionia Avenue from Fulton to Oakes. It's three city blocks of music, dancing, cocktails, and celebrating all this Irish.
Get tickets by heading to IrishOnIonia.com.
5. Looking for a way to break through a creative block, look beyond caffeine.
According to a study published by the University of Arkansas, caffeine doesn't help with creativity.
Researchers tested 80 people's cognitive abilities after taking caffeine pills. They found the extra boost of energy was helpful for problem solving, but had no effects on creativity or the ability to think up new ideas.
The study did find subject to be happier after taking the caffeine supplement.
Scientists recommend taking a walk outside or even getting some sleep to open up your mind to new ideas.