1. Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer will make her 2nd State of the State Address on Wednesday at 7 p.m.
A number of topics are expected to be discussed, including Michigan's roads.
Fox 17 will bring the address both on air, and online.
Governor Whitmer has also been tapped to deliver the response to President Trump's State of the Union Address on February 4.
2. Rates on certain types of deliveries with the U.S. Postal Service have increased over the weekend.
Priority Mail will cost about 4 percent more and Priority Mail Express will increase about 3.5 percent.
Small, medium, and large Priority Flat Rate Boxes, and some flat rate envelopes will now cost more as well. Rates for letters stay the same.
The USPS says surcharges for fuel, residential delivery or Saturday and holiday deliveries do not figure into the increases.
3. The 9th annual Michigan Adventure Race will take place in Rockford on Saturday.
300 people competed in six different kinds of races, all through the snow-covered woods. It's the largest Winter Adventure Race in the U.S., and this year mental challenges like solving a riddle were incorporated into the event.
More than $3,000 worth of prizes were given out, which is split between about 100 winners all in different categories.
4. It's not too cold for a quick dip when it comes to charity.
More than 500 people braved icy cold waters at the Muskegon Polar Plunge. The event was part of five plunges taking place across the state over the weekend.
We're told more than $130,000 was raised in Muskegon alone and broke last years record by $20,000.
Organizers say they're expecting to raise a little more than a million dollars across all 30 events happening this season.
5. Kellogg's has released fruit-filled mini wheats. They come in a mixed berry flavor consisting of blueberries, strawberry, and raspberry.
The company hasn't said if this is a limited-time cereal or permanent, but it is pretty delicious and can be found on grocery store shelves.