1. House speaker Nancy Pelosi is expected to formally hand the articles of impeachment over to the senate this week.
The house impeached President Donald Trump in December. Since then, Democrats have tried to pressure GOP Senate leaders to support efforts to force witnesses tied to the White House to testify in a senate trial.
It remains unclear how soon that will be, or who the impeachment managers, or essentially prosecutors, will be.
2. A Vermont State Senator is proposing a controversial new state law, banning cellphone use for anybody under the legal drinking age.
If passed, it would make it a crime for anyone under the age of 21 to use their cellphones.
Violators would face a $1,000 find and jail time if caught using the device.
Democratic State Senator John Rodgers says he doesn't expect it to pass, but he wants the bill to be a conversation started for parents and the community.
3. A mom knew she was buying discounted, returned diapers from Amazon. However, she didn't realize they were used!
The mom of two says she was shocked to see they were covered in what looked like fecal matter.
According to Amazon's website, the company inspects all open-box products before reselling them.
Amazon has refunded the family, but they say they want a better exploitation as to how this happened.
4. Target is taking a new turning business by opening smaller stores and moving into more upscale neighborhoods.
The nation's eighth-largest retailer says it's planning to open about 30 smaller shops every year, over the next several years.
Officials say the newer stores will open in places where a traditional-sized target may not be able to fit.
Those locations include urban areas, dense suburban neighborhoods, and near college campuses.
5. There's a new spin on fresh breath! Tic Tac's new limited-edition "Tic Tac Coca-Cola" mints are arriving in stores soon.
According to Tic Tac, the unique combo is the first mint made with "the refreshment of Coca-Cola."
Tic Tac, originally announced the product's launch back in October, but only recently revealed the product will be coming to North America in late January.