1. The 28th Street Metro Cruise is expanding this year. The main event has been help at Rogers Plaza in Wyoming for the last 10 years, but now they're adding a second main event location at Woodland Mall in Kentwood.
The parking lot near Von Maur will feature a variety of collector, sports and antique cars on August 22 only, along with food vendors and entertainment.
Rogers Plaza will be open both August 21 and 22.
Metro Cruise Brings in nearly 250,000 people each year.
2. The first artist to be competing for this year's $200,000 ArtPrize Public Vote Grand Prize was announced on Thursday.
Collection and Endangered Species, a three-dimensional entry, by Seasum Shim was selected out of five finalists by a group of judges from Seoul, South Korea's ArtPrize Gangnam showcase.
ArtPrize 2020 runs from September 16 to October 4. Venue registration will start on March 2, then artist registration will begin on April 13.
3. Two legendary rock bands are performing in West Michigan this fall.
Def Leppard and ZZ Top are scheduled to play at Van Andel Arena on Friday, October 9. It's all part of their 2020 Vision Tour.
Tickets go on sale to the general public one week from Friday on February 21.
Find those at Van Andel Arena or DeVos Place Box Offices.
4. Love "The Masked Singer"? The show is coming to Michigan for a National Tour this summer.
The first show will be at the Fox Theatre in Detroit on May 28 before setting out across the country for the remainder of the summer.
It's an all new production featuring favorite characters brought to life on stage, along with some surprise celebrity hosts and other amazing performances.
Tickets are available at themaskedsingertour.com.
5. Some hospice patients in West Michigan got to celebrate Valentine's Day a little early.
Each person at Trillium Woods in Byron Township received a big heart-shaped box of chocolates from an anonymous donor.
Organizers say about 300 boxes were given out and they really cheered everyone up.
This was actually the 4th year for their special Valentine's delivery.