1. If you want to learn a little bit more about the world around you, the West Michigan Center for Arts and Technology is hosting an event this summer.
It's called "Exploring Conflicting Visions For The Future." The event will feature people from all different backgrounds, and nationally-known speakers, all in one place.
The two-day event is on June 4 and 5 at the nonprofit's facility off First Street in Grand Rapids.
Tickets are on sale now, only 250 spots are available though.
Details can be found at wmcat2020.org.
2. Get a jump start on free college while in high school! The Grand Rapids Promise Zone Scholarship was approved by the state's treasury department.
Starting with the class of 2020, students who graduate from a school within Grand Rapids will be able to take up to 60 credit hours at Grand Rapids Community College tuition-free.
For students to receive the full scholarship, they must have graduated from an eligible high school after attending it for at least three years.
Students who enrolled in one of the schools from the start of 11th grade will be eligible for a 50-percent scholarship.
The program is expected to financially sustain itself after the first five years.
3. Michigan State University has officially found a replacement for former MSU football coach, Mark Dantonio. The university is hiring Colorado football coach, Mel Tucker.
This comes after he originally turned down the Spartans last week, but the school came back with an offer that was impossible for him to ignore.
The 48-year-old began his coaching career as a graduate assistant under Nick Saban at Michigan State, which also included former Head Coach Dantonio.
Dantonio surprisingly retired last week after 13 seasons.
4. Airline Jetblue is celebrating 20 years in the skies, and they want you to get in on the celebration.
The company is offering $20 one-way fares until tonight at midnight.
Passengers will have to depart on a Tuesday or Wednesday by June 17. Those deals are going quickly though, so head on over to the airline's website.
5. The next Baby Ambassador might be in your family! Your little one could soon be the newest face of Gerber.
Submit a photo of your child on Instagram from now until February 21 using #GerberPhotoSearch2020.
Kairi Yang was selected last year. Children 4-years-old and younger are eligible.
The winner will be on Gerber's social media channels, and the family will win $25,000.