Enjoy some spirits to boost your own holiday spirit! Nate Blury, the founder of the Original Tin Cup, stopped by on Zoom to share some festive cocktail recipes
Salted Caramel White Russian
- 1 Oz Salted Caramel coffee liqueur - Bailey's or Kaluha
- 2 Oz Salted Caramel Vodka
- 1 Oz Half & Half (Caramel sauce to garnish glass)
In a cocktail shaker, combine the Kahlua, vodka, and half & half. Stir with a spoon to combine. Drip caramel sauce down the side of a drinking glass. Add ice until the glass is about three-quarters full; then pour in your cocktail. Garnish with a straw and serve.
CRANBERRY BOURBON COCKTAIL
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 2 ounces cranberry juice (100% juice, unsweetened)
- 1/2 ounce rosemary sage simple syrup
- Splash of lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Fresh rosemary and sage for garnish
Rosemary Sage Simple Syrup: In a medium saucepan, combine one cup of sugar and one cup of water. Toss in a couple of sprigs each of fresh rosemary and sage. Bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. This will take 5-8 minutes. Strain the herbs from the simple syrup and allow it to cool completely before using.
In a glass filled with ice, add the bourbon, cranberry juice, rosemary sage simple syrup, and a splash of lemon juice. Stir to combine.