1. We didn't get to tip-toe through the tulips this summer in Holland, but registration is open for this year's Tulip Time Fall feature event, Pedal the Provinces.
To keep riders safe this year, the ride is going virtual. Ride through your neighborhood, favorite scenic trail, or on your stationary bike anytime during the month of September.
All riders will have access to local route maps for each distance in addition to a podcast episode created specifically for your ride.
To register just head to tuliptime.com.
2. Calling all wizards and muggles alike: you are officially invited to Wizarding Weekends at John Ball Zoo.
It's happening on September 12 and 13, and September 19 and 20.
It's a family-friendly event where everyone is encouraged to put on their robes and grab their wands to head into the magically transformed zoo and hang with the animals while enjoying plenty of other enchanted activities too.
If you're worried about social distancing, the John Ball Zoo website says they're planning the most exciting wizarding weekends while keeping social distancing in mind.
Ticket information is coming soon, so keep an eye out on their website.
3. Here's to man's best friend: Wednesday is National Dog Day!
The day encourages people to own dogs of all breeds, pure and mixed.
Celebrate by walking your dog, or if you don't own one, asking to walk your neighbor or your friend's dog, or volunteering at a local dog shelter.
For bigger steps, you could adopt a dog or begin fostering. You can post photos of the pups in your life to social media with #NationalDogDay.
4. A Salt Lake City Company is willing to pay you $1,000 to do a 48-hour "digital detox" and go offline in an RV at one of America's National Parks.
They won't supply you with the RV, but they will reimburse you for the rental if you win, separate from the $1,000 prize.
The company- Satellite Internet- which helps people get online in remote places, is encouraging us all to enjoy the great outdoors.
At the end of the 48 hours, Satellite Internet will provide the winner with a digital hotspot to re-connect from wherever they are.
Participants are expected to share your digital detox offline experience online.
5. You will fall in love with what's happening at Starbucks, Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back!
If it seems a little too soon, you're right. Starbucks released all of its fall favorites earlier than ever this year, giving everyone the fall feels.
Besides the PSL, the new menu options are a Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, or Salted Caramel Mocha or Frappe.
Bakery items too like pumpkin bread or scones and pumpkin cream cheese muffins are on the fall menu.
These are all available starting Tuesday.