Valentine’s Day might be a hallmark holiday, but it’s still fun to celebrate with red and pink with your whole family.
Parenting and Lifestyle Expert, Kathleen Tomes, shows her five favorite products to get in the Valentine’s Day Spirit.
- Loog Guitars are REAL guitars -- they’re designed to make it fun and easy to play music.
- They come with an app that gets kids playing REAL songs on day 1!
- Available in pink and red for the Valentine’s Day spirit
- They come in three sizes (mini, pro, and pro vi) depending on your age
- Now available in Acoustic and Electric Versions!
- Stickers are the perfect family activity!
- They come individually, as a monthly subscription, OR you can get a valentine’s day advent calendar!!!
- Decorate cards, paper, journals, or your mom!
- Every kid loves MagnaTiles and Every kid loves The Very Hungry Caterpillar. This is the perfect combo of both with a Love edition.
- Only available during the month of February.
- Plus-Plus puzzles are the perfect activity for all ages.
- The I LOVE YOU tube is the perfect gift for your kids to do for family night.
- Build hearts and other designs with this Valentine’s Day exclusive.
- Ornaments aren’t just for Christmas!
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with these themed ornaments.
- Give for Valentine’s Day and save for your Christmas tree to create memories.