- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 10 peppermint candies
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar for rolling
- 1 pkg. Candy Cane Hershey kisses
- Cream together the butter and peppermint extract.
- Beat in the crushed peppermint candies.
- Add the flour, 1/2 cup sugar, and salt; stir well.
- Chill for 30-60 minutes.
- Roll in 1' balls, then roll in sugar. Place on a parchment paper lined or lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350° for about 12 minutes.
- Immediately press a kiss in the middle of each cookie. Cool for several minutes on the pan before removing to cooling racks.