We’re all up for fun, interesting cocktails that use a medley of unique ingredients, but let's face it, most of us don't have a fully stocked bar. Lifestyle expert Natalie Sexton has some easy & delicious cocktail recipes when you want a drink that you can whip up quickly.
White Wine & Grapefruit Spritzer
- 3 parts Pinot Grigio
- 1 parts Slow sugar Grapefruit Juice
- 1 part Soda WaterFrozen Grapes
- Pour your vino in an oversized wine glass full of ice
- Add grapefruit juice then top with soda
- Save a little room for some frozen grapes to stir in!
Blueberry Pomegranate Fizz
- 1.5-2 ounces Vodka
- 2 parts Low Sugar Blueberry/Pomegranate Juice
- 1 squeeze Fresh Lime Juice
- Frozen Blueberries
- 1 part Soda Water
- Shake all ingredients on ice & pour over a tall glass of ice to fill 3/4
- Add frozen blueberries for more color & fill your top with soda water
Lightened Up Piña Colada
- 1.5-2 ounces Coconut Rum
- 2 parts No Sugar Added Pineapple Juice
- 1 part Fresh Lime Juice
- Shake all ingredients on ice & pour in a frosted glass of your choice!
- Add frozen raspberries for color & flavor!
Be sure to follow Natalie Sexton on Instagram