WAYLAND TOWNSHIP, Mich. — Since 2011, Gun Lake Casino has provided employees with over $15 million in bonuses.
Cash bonuses totaling $810,000 were given out to hourly and salaried employees at the end of January. The bonuses are based on performance, service and tenure.
“We are proud of each and every one of our team members and their contributions to Gun Lake Casino, making us the best entertainment destination in West Michigan,” said Sal Semola, president and chief operating officer of Gun Lake Casino. “This enhanced bonus program provides additional compensation that goes above and beyond the unbeatable benefit package that our team members currently enjoy.”
In addition, the casino says employees have access to the following benefits:
- Industry leading wages and annual wage increases based on performance.
- Paid dental, vision and medical benefits for all eligible team members.
- A Safe Harbor 401(k) program where all GLC matched contributions are 100% vested immediately.
- Tuition reimbursement of $5,000 per year to encourage continued education.
- Attendance awards based on perfect attendance.
- Tenure incentives based on years of service.
For more information about career opportunities click here.