GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Today marks the kickoff for the 11th annual LaughFest which has gone virtual due to COVID.
This year’s LaughFest festival will feature 30 events raising money for Gilda’s Club which is celebrating its 20th anniversary.
The organization provides free emotional health support for those on a cancer or grief journey.
Headlining acts, which will be part of the festival’s premium paid content include Ron Funches, Tom Papa, Justin Willman and more.
PREMIUM SHOWS & PASSES
- There are six premium shows
- Premium passes are $40 and grant access to ALL SIX shows
- Pass purchasers will want to secure their premium pass by 7pm the night before their desired first show.
LaughFest will continue to host free (donations welcome)activities virtually, including: Family Improv Workshop, Kids Joke Time, Laughter Yoga and more. The Laughter Rx Symposium, a conference with continuing education credit opportunities for health care professionals, will continue to be part of the festival.
DONATION-BASED (FREE) SHOWS
- All links will be available on our website starting 3/11
- Simply click a show link to access
- Show links will be live 30 minutes prior to show start time
Full details about the festival and upcoming announcements are available at www.laughfestgr.org