Cider Week GR is in full swing, and there are plenty of events where cider fanatics can enjoy their favorite drink and have fun at the same time.
- World’s largest cider judging competition
- More information: glintcap.org.
- Rosa Parks Circle in Grand Rapids
- May 18 from 1 -5 p.m.
- Open to the public
- Tickets: $15
- Attendees will experience cider from Michigan cideries, local music, and food
- More information: ciderweekgr.com
- Tickets can be found at http://bit.ly/CiderFestival2019
- Departs from Rosa Parks Circle at noon
- May 18 from 12 - 3 p.m.
- Stops include a local orchard and Farmhaus Cider
- Tickets cost $44, include entry into last couple hours of Cider Festival.
- Tickets will be available soon, more information will be found on our website (ciderweekgr.com)
Cider Week Grand Rapids takes now until May 18.
Get a complete schedule of events and participating restaurants, visit ciderweekgr.com.