Fabric scraps are something that many people have laying around, but what are they supposed to do with them? Using the rags can be as easy as making a rag rug.
- 1/4" mesh rug canvas or rug gripper
1. Cut fabric into strips, about 1/2 by 4 inches each. See what looks best for your particular rug.
2. If you have a pattern or design in mind, plan out where each color will go.
3. Feed each strip through the mesh across a diagonal.
4. Tie one square knot, or add another knot for increased density.
For more fun crafts, follow the Fox 17 Morning Mix on Pinterest!