GRAND HAVEN, Mich. -- Chef Scott Zaggers of Superior Foods and Jason Papes of Miller Coors showcased some of the refreshments that will be available for those who attend the 2015 VFW Coast Guard Celebration Bash in Grand Haven this weekend.
Below is all the information on the upcoming Bash. Additional credit to Entertainment and Media Consultant, Chris Petras.
The Grand Haven VFW, Tempstar Heating and Cooling and Bowen Heating & Cooling are hosting the 2015 Grand Haven VFW Coast Guard Celebration Bash July 30 through August 1, 2015. The event offers three days of music, food, and great craft beers and domestics along with Jackyl lead singer and co-star of reality show Full Throttle Saloon, Jesse James Durpee's, Jesse James American Outlaw Bourbon, Spice, and Honey Whiskey. Admission is free.
Location: 20 North First Street Grand Haven, MI
Thursday, July 30
- 4:30 PM: live music with Rich Burkholder (classic rock)
- 7:00 PM: live music with Mr Whooha
Friday, July 31
- 4:00 PM: Sobie Meats Pig Roast Pig Out dinner. Cost: $8.00 per serving with side.
- 5:00 PM: live music with Just Joe (classic rock/variety)
- 8:00 PM: EDM night with West Michigan's hottest Electric Dance Music artists including Triangulion, Willy Wompa, Jake Walker, and more.
Saturday, August 1
- 11:00 AM: $2.00 American Pride Bloody Marys until 12:00 Noon.
- 12:00 Noon: live music with Bill Ellingboe (classic rock)
- 4:00 PM: Superior Foods salmon burger dinner. Cost: $8.00 per salmon burger with side
- 6:30 PM: live music with Two Heded Chan (rock)
- 9:30 PM: live music with Raggedy Ann (rock)